Considering taking your electric scooter to the dirt track? 11SQSD Off-Road Electric Scooter with seat gives you the ultimate excitement and convenience. Multiple spring shock absorber and premium low friction brakes works for maximum safety. Featuring a high-tensile Aluminum alloy frame, this riding scooter is durable and stable for years of use.
- Designed to combine power and portability that can take on any terrain.
- Features powerful motors and comes with a removable seat.
- Multiple spring shock absorber. Over the rough broken ground, will be more comfortable and safer.
- High-capacity battery system 48V 13AH lithium battery – provides the scooter with superb range.
- Maximum visibility is provided by high-output yet efficient LED head and tail lights.
- A pull of the quick-release lever locks it into a folded position for compact storage or transport in the boot of your car.
please note the theoretical data would be differ from user’s weight, speed mode and gradient.
- Brake Distance 3m-5m depends on speed.
- Motor: 1000W Front And Rear Brushless Motor
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Battery: 48V13AH Lithium Battery
- LCD Instrument Display
- 11-Inch Pneumatic Tire
- Max Load: 120KG
- Max Range: 45km
- Max Speed: 60KM/H
- Max Incline: 25 Degree
- Product Size: 120x62x(97-129)CM
- Folding Size: 120x48x27CM
- Package Size: 128x27x49CM
- N.W.: 31KG
- G.W.: 35.5KG
- Removable Seat, Adjustable Height
- Seat Height Adjustable 12CM
- Multiple Spring Shock Absorber
- The Front And Rear Disc Brake
- Three Ultra Light LED Headlamp
- LED Tail Light
- Vailabele On A Variety Of Terrain
- The limitation of riding speed in Australia vary from state to state. As most of our electric products are with off-road function, the maximum speed must be higher than the limitation in local regulation. That’s similarity between our products and cars. We do not always drive at top speed but adjust speed to the environment in real time.
- We’re here to friendly reminder you that always check local road safety regulation before riding to avoid getting into trouble. However, there’s no limit for riding off road.
- Please do not violate the regulation. We do not take the responsibility for any illegal riding.
Image shown here is indicative only. We keep improving our products. But due to the large number of products and the work volume caused by this, we can’t guarantee our ad pictures are 100% updated on time. If there is any inconsistency between the images and the actual product you receive, the actual product will govern. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Service cycle is determined by the frequency of use and the rider’s weight of the scooter rider.