Taking this bike home will definitely improve the way you travel or commute! Let’s ride it and say goodbye to traffic jams and spend your time enjoying various scenery from different angles. It is also eco-friendly. It is believed to be full of freedom and happiness.
- *Powerful 350Watt Brushless Rear Motor: provides greater energy, increasing max speed up to 30km/h.
- *27.5×2.1 inches Fat Tyres: durable and applicable for most terrains.
- *Powerful 36V 10.4Ah Battery: it can travel up to 35km in throttle-only mode (no pedal assist) after fully charging.
- *M5 Large Display: easy to read your statistics.
- * User Friendly with 3 Modes: pedal-assist mode, 5-gear mode, throttle-only mode.
- *Professional 21-Speed Gears: compared with other models with 6/7 speed gears, this e-bike’s power is highly increased uphill, with a longer max range, and greater terrain adaptability.
- *Easy Height Adjustment.
- *Easy Assemble: your bike will arrive almost pre-assembled. So only a few parts are left to put on when it arrives at your door. It will be easy for you to assemble the rest of the parts by following the instructions. if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our after-sales service for support. Thank you.
- The service cycle is determined by the using frequency and the user’s weight.
- All dimensions are measured manually with a deviation of 2 to 4cm. Thank you for your understanding.
- Brake Distance of 3m-5m depends on speed.
- *Frame: aluminium Alloy Baking Varnish
- *Front Fork: aluminium Alloy
- *Power: 350W/36V high speed brushless gear motor
- *Battery: 36V/10.4Ah Lithium-ion
- *Max Assisted Speed: 30km/h
- *Tyres: 27.5″ x 2.1″
- *Brake Type: Dual disc brakes
- *Shifting: 21-speed
- *Colour: Black / White
- *Bicycle Weight: 24kg
- *Weight Capacity: 150kg
- *Mileage Range: 35km
- *Charging Time: 3hours
- *Package: 137 x 23 x 74cm / Weight: 28kg
*Please Read Our Disclaimer for E-BIKE Products
- Please try to keep your bicycle in a tidy and dry room after each ride. Especially when it has been used on a rainy or snow day, please clean it with a dry rag and keep it well maintained regularly. This is important if you’d like to get the most out of the bike. If your bicycle gets rust, please use a dry rag to wipe it off. Then slightly apply lubricating oil to it. This will significantly improve the overall condition of the bicycle.
- Please well noted that the theoretical data here is for reference only. Actual data may differ according to different-weight of riders, speed modes, various terrains and riding slope.
Installation is required – but it’s not complex. Please contact us if you need installation services. Services are provided to SYD/MEL/BNE Metro only. Additional fees apply.
Due to photographic lighting and different devices used to view the displayed product, the colour you see may vary slightly from the actual colour of the product. Similarly, other slight variations may occur between the product displayed and the actual product.