- Authentic Aramith 2-1/16 Inches Standard 15 reds.
- 15-red standard snooker game. Also suits for 10-red and 6-red snooker game. Maximum break possible is 147.
- The best compromise – With its classic “numbers in the stripe” look and tight cosmetic criteria, it is the perfect compromise between quality and price.
- Made of Aramith Premier – Aramith phenolic resin with far better resistance longevity than polyester and other phenolic sets.
- Extra long life – Properly used and maintained with the Aramith? ball cleaner, the Aramith balls will last at least five times longer than any other balls. (UP TO 40 YEARS in case of home use).
- Less white marks on your cloth – Resists at the friction temperature of 482 Fahrenheit / 250 Temperature when the ball slips into motion! No flat spots on the ball!.
- The ultimate in balance – The perfect homogeneity of the material in plain balls as well as in numbered balls guarantees perfectly true and accurate roll.
- Very strong & scratch resistant – Withstands over 50 times more impacts and is far more scratch resistant than other balls.
- Optimal rebound – The unique elasticity of the phenolic resin is calibrated for optimal rebound which allows a perfect control of every shot.
- Worldwide endorsement – Professional players and federations worldwide have exclusively selected the Aramith? balls.
Image shown here is indicative only. We keep improving our products. But due to the large number of products and the work volume caused by this, we can’t guarantee our ad pictures are 100% updated on time. If there is any inconsistency between the images and the actual product you receive, the actual product will govern. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.