The sport 701 is a first-class scooter that blows the doors off pretty much every other high-performance scooter on the market today. Featuring 4000W motors. This is a scooter that can propel you up to 80km/h. With front shock Suspension and 95lbs adjustable rear shock Suspension. you’ll feel secure knowing you can stop dead near instantly when you need to.
- Brake Distance 3m-5m depends on speed.
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery / 55Ah / 60V Removable
- 80miles Driving Range on a Full Charge (depending on riding style, rider’s weight, surface conditions, and grade angle)
- Powerful Brush-less 12″ Motors / 4000W Provides the Max 80km/h Speed and Max 30 Degree Gradient.
- LED Display for Speed /Range /Power
- Front Shock Suspension and 95lbs Adjustable Rear Shock Suspension
- Front + Rear Oil Disc Brake
- Single Big Seat
- 3 Speed Switch
- 12-Inch Tyre
- Front LED headlights, Rear Lights, and Turning Lights
- The Iron Shell for Max 200kg Payload
- 5A fast charger
- Colour: Matte Black(Popular)/Yellow/Orange/Blue/Red
- Material: Iron
- Max load: 200kg
- Scooter weight: 82kg
- Shipping Weight: 94kg
- Maximum speed: 80km/h
- Tire size: 12 Inch
- Climbing Angle: 30 Degree
- Motor Power: 4000W brush-less 12″ motor
- Battery: 55Ah 60V-Removable
- Charging time: 4-6 hours
- Screen: LED with speed/Power
- Scooter Dimensions: 2000*1600*960mm
- Packaged Dimensions: 1960*420*760mm
- The limitation of riding speed in Australia vary from state to state. As most of our electric products are with off-road function, the maximum speed must be higher than the limitation in local regulation. That’s a similarity between our products and cars. We do not always drive at top speed but adjust speed to the environment in real-time.
- We’re here to friendly remind you that always check local road safety regulations before riding to avoid getting into trouble. However, there’s no limit to riding off-road.
- Please do not violate the regulation. We do not take responsibility for any illegal riding.
- The service cycle is determined by the frequency of use and the rider’s weight of the scooter rider.
The image shown here is indicative only. We keep improving our products. But due to a large number of products and the work volume caused by this, we can’t guarantee our ad pictures are 100% updated on time. If there is any inconsistency between the images and the actual product you receive, the actual product will govern. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. The service cycle is determined by the frequency of use and the rider weight of the scooter rider.