Electric scooter is a quick, eco-friendly and convenient transportation method for scooting around the country clubs, city, camp grounds and much more.
- Can hold riders up to 200kg and suitable for adult, teens.
- It can easily reach a max speed of 55 KM/H. A single fully charged battery can run up to 50KM, climbing a max slope of 30 degree.
- High-Beam LED Headlight, Illuminated Warning Tail Light ensures safe rides no matter day or night.
- One battery (removable).
- Brake Distance 3m-5m depends on speed.
- Front hydraulic shock absorber, rear spring shock absorber
- Motor:2500W brush-less motor.
- Battery: 60V 12ah battery (one).
- Weight Capacity: 200KG.
- Charging time: 3-6 hours.
- Max speed: 55KM/H.
- Range per charge: 50KM.(Tested under the condition of smooth road, 15km/h, load of 75kg)
- Brake: front & rear oil disc brake.
- Climbing Capacity: less than or equal to 30 degree.
- Product size: 192*77*117cm
- Carton size:178*38*78cm.
- Net weight: 60KG.
- Gross weight:65KG.
- The limitation of riding speed in Australia vary from state to state. As most of our electric products are with off-road function, the maximum speed must be higher than the limitation in local regulation. That’s similarity between our products and cars. We do not always drive at top speed but adjust speed to the environment in real time.
- We’re here to friendly reminder you that always check local road safety regulation before riding to avoid getting into trouble. However, there’s no limit for riding off road.
- Please do not violate the regulation. We do not take the responsibility for any illegal riding.
Service cycle is determined by the frequency of use and the rider’s weight of the scooter rider.
The image shown here is indicative only. We keep improving our products. But due to a large number of products and the work volume caused by this, we can’t guarantee our ad pictures are 100% updated on time. If there is any inconsistency between the images and the actual product you receive, the actual product will govern. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. The service cycle is determined by the frequency of use and the rider weight of the scooter rider.