This is an electric scooter featuring with intriguing design and utilitarian function. It’s believed to head us to an excellent and convenient life.
- Brake Distance 3m-5m depends on speed.
- Applied to Various Road Conditions: like concrete road, mountain road, asphalt road, cobblestone etc.
- Big Weight Capacity: could hold rider and belonging up to 200kg.
- Uphill Power: It could possibly reach at 30 degree incline.
- Multi Lights: Front light and tail light , making your ride safer even at night.
- Dashboard: show power and speed in time.
- Removable Battery 20AH: easy to detach and recharge separately.
- *Brake: front & rear hydraulic disc brakes
- *Shock Absorber: front & rear hydraulic shock absorber
- *Weight: 60kg
- *Weight Capacity: 200kg
- *Charging Time: 7 hours
- *Longest Range Per Charge: 60km
- *Lights: front light and tail light
- *Travel Up Incline: up to 30 degree
- *Battery: removable battery 20AH
- *Motor: 2000W brush-less motor
- *Tire Size: 8 inches
- *Packing Size: 168*37*72cm
- The limitation of riding speed in Australia vary from state to state. As most of our electric products are with off-road function, the maximum speed must be higher than the limitation in local regulation. That’s similarity between our products and cars. We do not always drive at top speed but adjust speed to the environment in real time.
- We’re here to friendly reminder you that always check local road safety regulation before riding to avoid getting into trouble. However, there’s no limit for riding off road.
- Please do not violate the regulation. We do not take the responsibility for any illegal riding.
Service cycle is determined by the frequency of use and the rider’s weight of the scooter rider.
Image shown here is indicative only. We keep improving our products. But due to the large number of products and the work volume caused by this, we can’t guarantee our ad pictures are 100% updated on time. If there is any inconsistency between the images and the actual product you receive, the actual product will govern. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.