Need a partner Look here, the simplest way to begin fun, solo, table tennis practice. Table tennis robots are ideal for honing your skills and allowing you to perfect the more difficult shots in the game. These well made robots from leading table tennis suppliers ensure you can practice until you have mastered the art of table tennis. There are zero controls to learn->start -> set -> load -> play. The innovative spiral-gravity design automatically feeds the balls, and eliminates ball-jams. Most robots come with a back net that allows you to keep playing without having to refill the robot with balls frequently. Whatever your requirements we guarantee your game will improve with a table tennis robot.
- Standing design – deliver 36 kinds of spinning ball, easy to set and store, convenient to move.
- Swing frequency is 0-9 level swing speed adjust, out-ball frequency is 0-9 level can be adjusted for training
- Larger capacity – up to 120 balls (Please use the INTERNATIONAL STANDARD balls with diameter of 40mm (1.57 inches). (Please note that you must use more than 15 balls to use this machine. If there are less than 15 balls, the ball will not come out.)
- Generate top spin, backspin, sidespin, as well as any combination of those, better operate the use of various functions
- Adjust the position of the machine according to your own preferences.
- Fits all tables, even the most advanced players along with beginners will get a great workout
- All dimensions are measured manually with a deviation of 2 to 4cm. Thank you for your understanding.
- Rated voltage:100V-240V
- Rated power: 50W
- Arc adjust: 7-angle settings
- Ball speed: 4-40M/s
- Ball out frequency: 30-85/mins
- Spin direction:2 wheels drive(multi-spin, up and down, right and left)
- Dropping:Fixed dropping
- Swing frequency:0-9 level swing speed adjust
- Out-ball frequency:0-9 level can be adjusted
- Ball switch:Short ball/long ball switch(manually)
- Capacity:up to 120 balls
- Package size:109*50*50CM.
- 1 x table tennis robot
- 150 x balls
- 1 x net
- 1 x user manual
Installation is required – But it’s not complex. Services are provided to SYD/MEL/BNE Metro only. Additional fees apply.
Due to photographic lighting and different devices used to view the displayed product, the colour you see may vary slightly from the actual colour of the product. Similarly, other slight variations may occur between the product displayed and the actual product.