Change the way you ride, let the ride be whatever you want. When the going gets tough, our TAOCI 26″ mountain eBike is an absolute thriller. The aluminum alloy frame is precision-crafted for improved handling with an easy-twist 21-speed shifting. You can choose any speed according to your needs. The superior comfort-touch package includes a premium padded saddle and dual-density handle bar grips and pedals for comfort where it matters most. The superb front and back Dual-Disc-Brake to ensure firm braking at all times. Also, the bright LED headlight is equipped for night riding. This bike arrives almost fully pre-assembled so all you need to do is attaching them all in only 5 steps.
- Brake Distance 3m-5m depends on speed.
- Power: 350W high speed brushless gear motor
- Battery: 36V/10Ah Lithium-ion
- Max Assisted Speed: 28km/h
- Tyres: 26″ x 1.95″
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy
- Brake Type: Dual disc brakes
- Shifting: 21-speed, twist
- Colour: White/Yellow-Black/Red
- Bicycle Weight: 25kg
- Weight Capacity: 120kg
- Mileage Range: 25~40km
- Charging Time: 4-6 hours
- 1 x Bike
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Assembly instruction
- The limitation of riding speed in Australia vary from state to state. As most of our electric products are with off-road function, the maximum speed must be higher than the limitation in local regulation. That’s similarity between our products and cars. We do not always drive at top speed but adjust speed to the environment in real time.
- We’re here to friendly reminder you that always check local road safety regulation before riding to avoid getting into trouble. However, there’s no limit for riding off road.
- Please do not violate the regulation. We do not take the responsibility for any illegal riding.
Image shown here is indicative only. We keep improving our products. But due to the large number of products and the work volume caused by this, we can’t guarantee our ad pictures are 100% updated on time. If there is any inconsistency between the images and the actual product you receive, the actual product will govern. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.