- Aluminium alloy bicycle
- The service cycle is determined by the user frequency and the user’s weight.
- All dimensions are measured manually with a deviation of 2 to 4cm. Thank you for your understanding.
- Frame: aluminium alloy
- Fork: Carbon fibre
- Frame size: 700C50CM
- Gear and Brake System: SHIMANO 4700
- Crankset: Haomei integrated crankset
- Maximum Load Capacity: 150kg
- Wheelset: aluminium alloy Peilin wheelset
- Tires: CST 70040C road tires
- Handlebar: aluminium alloy integrated road handlebar + seat post
- Total Weight: Approximately 11kg
- Package Size: 1400*760*220mm
- Package Weight: 13.5kg
- 1 x Road Bike
- Please try to keep your bicycle in a tidy and dry room after each ride. Especially when it has been used on a rainy or snow day, please clean it with a dry rag and keep it well maintained regularly. This is important if you’d like to get the most out of the bike. If your bicycle gets rust, please use a dry rag to wipe it off. Then slightly apply lubricating oil to it. This will significantly improve the overall condition of the bicycle.
- Please well noted that the theoretical data here is for reference only. Actual data may differ according to different-weight of riders, speed modes, various terrains and riding slope.
Installation is required – but it’s not complex. Please contact us if you need installation services. Services are provided to SYD/MEL/BNE Metro only. Additional fees apply.
Due to photographic lighting and different devices used to view the displayed product, the colour you see may vary slightly from the actual colour of the product. Similarly, other slight variations may occur between the product displayed and the actual product.