- There is no obvious difference in timbre between 9-tone and 10-tone; the more tones there are, the higher the practicality and expressiveness.
- 9-tone is suitable for beginners, and 10-tone is suitable for advanced learners.
- The central point is the fundamental tone “Ding”, with other tones distributed around it. There is a hole at the bottom centre called “GU” which can be used for tuning.
- All dimensions are measured manually with a deviation of 2 to 4cm. Thank you for your understanding.
- Principle: Helmholtz Resonator Principle
- Material: Stainless Steel/DC
- Weight: 4kg
- Product dimensions: 55*55*28cm
- Package size: 58*58*32cm
- Package weight: 5kg
Due to photographic lighting and different devices used to view the displayed product, the colour you see may vary slightly from the actual colour of the product. Similarly, other slight variations may occur between the product displayed and the actual product.